ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone got their cup yet

Nissan R35 GT-R

Hi there,

Im new to this forum so forgive me if this question has already been asked and answered.

Just wondering if anyone has received their Clio Cup yet. I have 1 on order and im itching to get it.

Anything good or bad to report.

Cheers - Laurence.

Havent received mine either! Went in today and they have put my delivery date back to the 13th

The only bad thing is its quite small as im 6 foot 3" but im being really picky!

Reckon we should organise a CUP meet when everyone has them delivered??!!

P

Nissan R35 GT-R

well i ordered mine on the 18th august and i am expecting it on the 17th september. Going up to look at the showroom model on the 4th.

i got a "How the bloody hell are you gonna get that insured?", look when i ordered it cos im only 20.

Mines is ordered, pick up 3rd Oct, but I cant even get a test drive in one which is quite annoying and have only drove around in the normal version which were good even 3 up. Pisses me off a bit I have almost cancelled a few time and gone for a MG ZS (I know, no ribbing please, girl friend prefers it and as she is having the car in approx 12 months she is helping me choose). Dealer is letting me drive one before I commit to the purchase though which is fair enough

Cheers

Dont worry about that look. Got it aswell and Im 22!

If you struggle try admiral as got a quote for 707 fully comp.

Still reckon that a CUP meet would be a good idea, any takers?

Astra 1.9cdti XP

What is the delay on delivery on the Cups? There are two in showrooms near me and both are customers cars! Are you not allowed to drive them yet or something!!!!

Mine ordered 2 weeks ago, expected delivery last week in September.....

My local dealer still hasnt got a demo yet, and all Ive seen is a nice brocure pic......

Oh the wait is agony.... Already sold one of my rides, just got a 5 GTT at the mo, which also has to go, when the cup arrives...