ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone got these angel lights?

Clio 1.2 Extreme.
I recently brought these angel lights for my clio http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00605OOSI/?tag=cliospnet01-21
and the plug that came on them is completely different to the one on my car? Have they sent me the wrong ones? do i have to do more modifications to the plugs because they are different like cutting and rewiring? I know how to wire up the lights i just don't know what i should do in this current situation!

I note those lights say they are for a MK3, do you have a MK3 or MK2?
They've pretty different headlights, so really - do these look the same basic shape and fitment?

If not - they could explain why the difference in connection.

Clio 1.2 Extreme.
I note those lights say they are for a MK3, do you have a MK3 or MK2?
They've pretty different headlights, so really - do these look the same basic shape and fitment?

If not - they could explain why the difference in connection.
I thought my car is mk2 but some people class it as mk 3 or mk 2 the headlights are from 2002-2008 they will fit, the headlights fitted my car but only thing that didn't fit was the plug, the guy who sold me them said they should be right but hardware them in they don't fit, not sure if I will send them back or do it as risky I suppose :(! Had such good plans for em