ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone heard of Q R Sport in Chester?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Need the tracking etc done on my car. Or if someone else can recommend someone local ish to me?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
yer i know q r sport they are mainly vw guys ive had lots of work done there but i dont think id got there for tracking to be fair and they know how to charge now! they use to be fairly cheap!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Id say tweeks

They fucked mine up last time but they sorted it back out and the staff alwas seam helpful!
Ive use them loads and that was the 1st time they messed up and id always go back!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Im not a fan of tweeks to be honest. Theres got to be someone else local ish that are good surely??

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Funny they've always bin as nice as pie with me in dt to be fair. Maybe if you drop in that your on cs and get the 10%off they might be nice just because your on a fourm?!? Worth a try!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
As much as i like the guys next door in ats, they cant do it, tried plenty of times. Few months back i got it done at a place in Warrington but i got some work done on tuesday so the tracking needs doing again. I might end up going back there just thought someone may recommend some one local ish to me

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Ive no doubt their laser tracking is good, but the customer service side imo is absolute t**s. And for that reason alone i would not go back

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
you"ll be fine at qr sport just they take the piss sometimes with there priceing and they never run on time. Jans a top guy!!! He use to have a trophy

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Booked in for half nine monday. Spoke to someone at oulton park to see who they recommend, they said him aswell so will have to see.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I only use jan! They have got a place at oulton park too!

I ll more than likely see you on monday morning then on my way to work. If you get chance have alook at there race cars!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Give you a wave if i see you mate. :D. Good to hear he had a trophy so he knows the cars etc.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I will do mate Ill more than likely bin in a landrover. Yer jan know the cars well i dont think theres alot of cars hes not clued up on. he's worked on the vee a few times.
last time i was there he was like its such a shame it become light on the front when you taking a hard fast bend lol. I was like thanks, but he's a ace driver

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Lol. Well if you see me give me a flash, in the car obviously. Ive only spoken to Darren and a lady, im assuming jan is the mechanic?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
darren is the owner make sure his little brother stays away from your car lol. yer jan is a mechanic and i think he has a share in it. But if it wasnt for him i dont think there would be a q r sort.

heres what jan dose best.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XAynkEnO-4A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
That reminds me of my drive to work lol. Will give Darren a ring tomo and see if jan is avaliable to do my car.