ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone in gloucester change able to remove/clean a lambda sensor

E87 118d M Sport
Hi. Having a few problems with the 172.

The 'exhaust gas monitor light' was flashing yesterday, car stuttering, mis-fired a few times (or at least made a funny pop sound) and seems to have lost alot of power!

today the light is on constantly.

have read alot of threads on here with people with common problems and they all say take the lambdas out and clean them and this should do the trick.

i havent got a proper jack (had a go with an old one today and frankly i dont trust it) so was wondering if anyone in the glos/cheltenham area could do it for me............please!!!

wondered if anyone knows of good company that can come out an do a diagnostic (just to be on the safe side) around the glos area

beer money involved obviously!!!! :D

thanks guys!!!

E87 118d M Sport
turn out it was the spark plugs! had it diagnosed locally for 40quid and turns out it was the plugs/leads. got some ngk platinum ones for £8 each!
leads however are 120 from renault so they can stay there for a while lol!

car is running like a dream now!!!!!

thanks for your help guys in all the threads ive written in!!!!!!

wonder what will go wrong next lol......:S