ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone in stoke/staffs fancy a photo meet?

?
Morning my fellow stokies ;)

Anyone half good with a camera fancy meeting up? The RSi comes out the bodyshop on thurs and it would be nice to get some semi-decent pics for a change and meet some local members.

Thanks duck...

?
I have no idea, never been to a meet before, I got to keele university and know most of stoke so could meet anywhere really!

Also - I have no camera lol

?
On another note - Did the cat/fiddle the other day and had a bit of an adventure around buxton. Amazing roads/locations but maybe a bit far for some people.

BG 182 FF
I will be up for this there are a few members from around this area now, just need dates and times and it will be reet :)

?
Getting my car back on thursday, so i'll be free any evening/weekend after this weekend, who's the area rep?

keo

Clio Trophy
hi everyone i am from stoke and i pick my trophy up on saturday so i would be up for a meet, if i am welcome :)