ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone know this Trophy?

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
93k is nothing if its been looked after properly.

i have a trophy that's done double that ;)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
My Trophy was on 91k when I binned it and it was fantastic. With these cars, 100% buy on condition over milage :)

That said, it does seem a little overpriced; I'd go in for £4500.

330i. E30 Touring.
Don't worry about miles. As the boys above say, as long as it's been maintained well, they get better and better as they cover the miles!

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
Don't worry about miles. As the boys above say, as long as it's been maintained well, they get better and better as they cover the miles!

Ill agree with that, the trophy actually feels stronger than the misses 182 that's just clocked up 90k.
i really couldn't fault the engines willingness on track at Bedford on Saturday.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
i have a trophy that's done double that ;)

My Trophy was on 91k when I binned it and it was fantastic.

Sir_Dave said:
My current Trophy is on 112k and still pulls like a train

Things in common? All owned/thrashed/fixed by the king of Sheds. Moi.

The one in the OP i have not touched, & therefore its probably no good :dapprove:

PS. The lightweight PMS aircon delete on the mileyshed made a massive difference Kelv.

Cheers guys - legends! Let me glean a little more info from the dealer if possible... I'm over on ClioTrophy too... just waiting for the number so I can have a nosey... :D

As you say it does feel a little overpriced... I'm potentially looking to part-ex in my car (FN2 Civic Type R) as it just isn't shifting privately - I've had it up for sale a few times with interest but just no-one committing to buy even at a decent price. It does have finance of around £2.2k left which the buyer would clear, but I've had no true interest which is annoying.

Most dealers willing to offer £6500 for my car, clear finance and at the price they got that Trophy up for, that leaves me with £700 to stick in the pot to change cars... will see what they say about cambelt / dampers and if anything is needing renewed / refurbed imminently, then I'll throw that their way to see if we can look at a agreeing a better deal... should never accept the first deal you're given anyway IMO... besides they'll make more margin on my FN2 I suspect, and I'll need to tax the Trophy no doubt... I think they can do better, regardless of it's condition and history - though I'm willing to pay more for condition and worry less about miles covered.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
WSSC sell Clio v6's - I wonder if it was a PX for that hideous white one they were selling-

The dealer could be better- thinks hes something special.

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
Oooh, just realised, that's who I bought my FRS from, a guy called Nick looked after us and was really helpfull from beginning to end.
from a personal point of view, i can not fault him or the company.

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
When did you sneakily take that picture Martin?
TBH, I haven't got a clue what the miles on it are at the mo, lol.

When did you sneakily take that picture Martin?
TBH, I haven't got a clue what the miles on it are at the mo, lol.

LOL. I'm so skinny I can just turn sidways and be out of sight like a ninja!

I think you were actually sitting in the car at the time!

That was before the journey home though too so a few miles more to add on.

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
I hadn't even spotted when you did it.
shouldnt be any more miles on it from that, as it came home on the trailer and its still in the garage on the trailer now.