ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone know where you can access tv shows on the net from a couple of weeks ago.

clio 172
need to download some and burn to dvd but bit of a techno fobe.
channel 5 are fecking useless too.
got up at 4.30am for the drag racing and they never put it on cos baseball went into the 14th or something. piss take.

UR 197, AB 182 FF
As this is no different to me taping a show off the tv and giving you the tape, I'll help.

Give me the name, tv channel and time and I'll see what I can do to help you. I might know somebody who has it on their sky+

UR 197, AB 182 FF
b3nje said:
Or you could use an EXTREMLY LEGAL process such as torrents :D

Please explain to me how using torrents, a process by which you download and upload data, in the case of tv shows copyrighted material - is legal.

clio 172
Program is called NHRA dragracing and was on channel 5 at 4.30AM ON 21ST september
the program was also on the week before but i got that one. need the ones from prior weeks also if possible.