ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone like dimma

Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Theres a williams dimmer in Warrington at the moment.. looks smart as f00k.. shame about the driver though lol

CJ

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Blue ph1 172
I must be getting old, used to like the dimma kits but don't like that.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  PH1_172
needs some deep dish rims to pull off the complete euro look, theres a clio dimma here in braintree in pearl white with a supercharged williams lump very nice aparrt from he didnt get a i/c fitted as his charger pully keeps fookin (it goes to a tunning garage i know of), but i believe is/was for sale so maybe all sort

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Octy VRS
The bloke likes his Dimmas, thats an R5 one in one of the pics too. They are a bit old school now but I did like the Clio when it came out. Saw a 106 the other day in black, looked pretty mean.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  MK2 PH2 & E46 330
i know a bloke whos building a dimma out of an rt at the moment. hes ordered deep dish euro rims custom built from japan for like 1500.

insane!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
that one linked to ebay looks truely shocking! i think some dimmas look nice it depends on what wheels and other touch's are on the car, i think they look best with the maxi alloys. no point in spending all that money on a kit then putting cheap shitty alloys and stupid dtm mirrors on!

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  mk1 RT
Lol - thats not a williams 2, registered in 1991 it can oly be a valver which has prob has a 2.0 willy engine dropped in.
I think it looks utter s**te tbh !

With regard to the dimma williams - they were only about 16 or so done from the factory.
That car has also been for sale for ages.

:lolup: its not even a valver did a rac check on the reg and i t came up as a 1.4RT lol

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Cobra,Impreza,Dimma, BMW
i know a bloke whos building a dimma out of an rt at the moment. hes ordered deep dish euro rims custom built from japan for like 1500.

insane!

You got his contact details as i would be interested in getting some new wheels for mine at that price.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172 mk2
I used to have a 205 GTi with a factory fitted Dimma kit when I was 19, thought it was great then but would never be seen in one now

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Cobra,Impreza,Dimma, BMW
I used to have a 205 GTi with a factory fitted Dimma kit when I was 19, thought it was great then but would never be seen in one now

i think the clio is much less dated though and still a nice looking car, less intrusive if you know what i mean

DSC01426Small.jpg

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172 mk2

i think the clio is much less dated though and still a nice looking car, less intrusive if you know what i mean

DSC01426Small.jpg

Not sure about less dated but the valver Dimmas were definately rarer.

Could never drive a Dimma now, for a start the kits are fragile and bloody expensive, IIRC the bumper was £500 and that was back in the mid. nineties as well!