ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone near Grantham with ABS diagnostics

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
As above really, looking for someone with either CLIP or RSTuner with the ABS module to plug into my car and find out why it's unhappy and throwing up a warning light after a drive.

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
This is going to sound weird, but my car is currently on my mum's driveway without an MOT while I'm in Poland. If I got them to buy some beers or something would you be able to pop over and plug the magic box in and find out what's up? No rush as the cars in bits on the drive again 🤣

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
This is going to sound weird, but my car is currently on my mum's driveway without an MOT while I'm in Poland. If I got them to buy some beers or something would you be able to pop over and plug the magic box in and find out what's up? No rush as the cars in bits on the drive again 🤣
Yeah of course, I’m free over the weekend so could pop down Sunday afternoon or something if they’re available.

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Awesome, I'll PM you to arrange details etc.

Also, I think my mum is suspicious I was trying to pimp her out 🤔
Screenshot_20230202-182634_WhatsApp.jpg