ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone on here buy the 1 OWNER Liquid Yellow 182 at BCA today??

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
Are my eyes deceiving me or has this gone up in price to £8000???!!!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Maybe they had so much attention on the car they thought it was too cheap.

9500 is it money imo

RB 182 Cup,E46 M3 CS
It is still showing as £7000 on the autotrader app. When I saw it pop up I wondered what was so special about it to be that price. After looking at the advert in detail and reading this thread I've decided that the only thing special about it is the prats selling it.

As soon as I saw the window tint and the driver side front wing being a completely different colour to the drivers door I was no longer interested. Surely nobody will buy this car, it has clearly been run on a shoestring and looked after like a cheap hyundai tip run hack

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
1D360E26-8B01-4DEF-BCFB-BDCEEB7F20D8.png
1D360E26-8B01-4DEF-BCFB-BDCEEB7F20D8.png
Bargain

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Couldn't sell it at 7k so they thought they would put up it to 8k.

Smart move.

RB 182 Cup,E46 M3 CS
That's incredible. Is this colour that rare that it can appreciate by a grand a week!?

RB 182 Cup,E46 M3 CS
Even if it was the only liquid yellow Clio on sale and had been for some time, I cannot see any way anyone would pay anything near £7000 or £8000 or whatever it will be priced tomorrow to buy that car in the condition it is in.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Where there is an overpriced car there will be an over excited buyer. Throw the line and sit back and wait.

M2 Competition
FSH just seems to mean its been serviced at some point in its life ever to most people.

A bit like all of the overpriced Trophy's and Vee's, it wont sell.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I messaged him before.

He said he’s seen the thread and knows all the details of everyone who took the piss :/

Ocsltd

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup & 182 Trophy
He's put the price up by a grand and I bet he still hasn't refurbished the wheels!! What a total cockwomble........

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
Just leaving themselves room to negotiate or more likely reduce the price in the blue cross sale on Boxing Day.

Listerine & Poledo
Lol, if this was an "in-forum" sale and there was a set of ampersand tourinos and a super-dragger backbox on it, £7k would be perfectly reasonable

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
knows all the details of everyone who took the piss :/

We're all quaking in our boots.

Problem is now anyone who sticks the reg through Google will find this thread listing every fault with the car.
No-one in their right mind would pay premium money for that pup.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
In my head because tired, I thought that Post was funny. I’ve not spoken to them bar the first time.

Clio 172 cup
Recent full service history lol
Perhaps it's a Freudian slip and he's revealing that it didn't have a full service history until recently

I threw a few tickets on in case I didn’t with the mclaren. Which I didn’t.

I didn’t realise it was this car but I wouldn’t be disappointed to have won it for the £3 it cost me. People saying “they’re making 10k and the car is only worth £5k” etc, the winner doesn’t care as they likely have a nominal figure in tickets, as a business model there’s overheads, marketing and staffing costs and like every other business in the world they have to run at a profit to make it work.

The f**k does 'recent full service history' mean? A receipt for only the last service done? I'm gonna remember that one😂.
One I saw lately in an advert was “nearly full leather interior” talk about glass half full when part leather interior becomes nearly full leather.