ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone played the Infinite Warfare Beta PS4?

jumped on this this morning for a bit. First impressions are its like BO 3 with less jumpy jumpy ability. Time to kill is out of balance with the amount of bullets needed to kill your enemy I would say but it is a Beta so...

1.7 cdti
Most people i know are only buying it for the remastered cod 4 . I was always a fan of cod but its gone down hill since BO1

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I got it, played it for about 10 minutes, until they remove all this jumping around futuristic rubbish I'm not interested.

agree regarding BO 1. I did enjoy BO 2 & 3 but I'm a little bored of the future stuff now. I just cant get into battlefield though, shame as I like the idea of historic warfare. I wont be buying IW as I only ever by treyarch games.

Clio 1.2 16v
As soon as they realize Battlefield is becoming more popular because they've gone back to basics the better, They're clever releasing IW and MW together though as they will be able to monitor server traffic, when they see lots more people are playing MW than IW they'll do something about it and remaster MW2 or WAW and stop making new sh*t futuristic games... I hope

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
IW beta is crap. Game will be crap. Jumping around and overcomplicated weapons and perks.
However, MW:R will be epic.
This is all i have bought it for so waiting for the full release.
After bo2 is where it went downhill for me.
Ghosts was bearable at best but all this jumpy wall runny crap just lost the whole concept.
HOWEVER... red dead redemption 2 has me sold already.

Had another go this morning and I'm glad they've given us a free beta as its made my mind up 100% I wont be buying this shite. Time to kill versus time to die is ridiculously unbalanced. There's no clarity in the on screen graphics info its all too busy. I never know if I've killed someone cos the graphics all blend into one. Bullsh*t guns and really uninspiring maps. Activision should just do one every 2 years and only get Treyarch to develop it. Infinity ward just make crap cods, mw2 was brilliant but all the good guys left after the split and all their offerings since have been cack. Ghosts was awful, truly terrible, AW had way too much jumpy s**t and IW doesn't seem any improvement. Might try battlefield 1 when it goes down in price.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Bf1 is only 37 though.

I have a feeling cod 4 won't live up to the hype tbh. It was good years ago, not sure today.

I'm a long time lover of COD but sadly this one does not excite. I think they would have been better off with another modern day shooter as its what most of us know and love. With BF1 being so good I kind of think it left a nice big gap for another modern warfare type game. I know it's a been done before, but I would have probably got it!

That being said, I might be swayed by it if my mates are playing! Apparently the beta is full of quick scoping. Joy.

I want the remastered cod though!

I'm a long time lover of COD but sadly this one does not excite. I think they would have been better off with another modern day shooter as its what most of us know and love. With BF1 being so good I kind of think it left a nice big gap for another modern warfare type game. I know it's a been done before, but I would have probably got it!

That being said, I might be swayed by it if my mates are playing! Apparently the beta is full of quick scoping. Joy.

I want the remastered cod though!
yep lots of qs bullshit just like BO 2. Never like the feel of IW games. The ttk is weird too. Die really fast but takes an age to shoot the bad guys. Hateful game, will stick with Bo 3. Although not perfect better than AW and IW.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
With all the current wars going on in the middle east you would have though the COD franchise could have come out with an excellent present day shooter with campaigns and maps following current events.

IS Vs the Russians fighting in Syria would be awesome, plenty of material for campaign mode as well.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Only buying it for CoD 4.

The last CoD I bought was MW2. They all went a bit crap with all this future crap. WAW was my fave though, absolutely loved the World War 2 setting.

I'm hoping COD4 will be a download code and you don't need IW to play it - people will selll them on ebay!

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Oh right, i see what you mean.
Not sure about that then.
I know its not a disc copy that you get so im guessing it will be a download code.

Mito Sportiva 135
I've not played a COD since BO1 - apart from a few games of later releases on my friend's consoles to see if anything has changed for the better. Quite honestly it feels like they've added such a bloated amount of details they've forgotten about the core part of why people bought COD and what made it great.
Could just be that it's a slowly dying franchise - although it's so huge it will take a while to die off completely.

It just feels like the computer game version of Fifty Shades of Grey - slightly embarrassing to admitting you like it and there are better options out there.

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
But COD4 remastered will be bringing back all the goodness that COD has recently missed.
Forget infinite warefare. Don't even insert it, just snap it in half.

Mito Sportiva 135
I'd probably buy it! It was just a fun game and before all the customisation options went totally insane