ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone posted anything to CeX recently? Order processing time

If you've sold anything to CeX recently (via post, not in-store) what was the rough turn around time?

With respect, I'm asking how long your order took. I'm more than capable of suggesting "it's christmas" as a possible reason to myself!

My order has been received (says Royal Mail & CeX order tracking) but it's status has been "order currently being proccessed" for 8 working days now. It usually takes them 1 or 2 days in my experience. I also emailed a couple of days ago - no reply (again they usually email back the same day)

Bought item A from CeX and sold item B to CeX on the same day. Want to redeem voucher for item B against original purchase of item A. Would be rather annoyed if the 28 day window expired, leaving me with a useless voucher...

Thanks in advance

07 UR 197
I posted a phone to them on November 10th and over two weeks later, I still hadnt received any money. When I contacted them, they blamed Christmas as well. They eventually put the money into my account on December 10th, only after downgrading it from a Grade A to a Grade B and giving me about £18 less than I had first hoped for :dapprove: