ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone tell me which exhaust i've got?

Car  Slow red one
Bit of a n00b question but I know nothing on exhausts. Not the best pic but can some1 tell me which exhaust I currently have as I want to sell it soon? thanks

IMG_7919copy.webp
 
Janspeed? Looks likea janspeed logo underneath.

Crawl under the car and you'll see.
 
It looks like a janspeed the way the pipes go.
Does it not sound too good is that why u wana sell it??
 
Ahh right
Well I'm lookin for a janspeed zaust so when u work out how much ur sellin for PM me please :)
 
Back
Top