ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone thought of fitting a sandwich toaster machine in there 172

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Black clio ph2 172
Anyone thought of fitting a sandwich toaster machine in there 172

can this be done from the Fag lighter

any help would be great

Black clio ph2 172
did think Deep fat fryer

...done a search on woogle and people advised against it.....so it could be mcains microwave chips for me

Megane 225 F1
I aren't sure if serious.

Why not install a stripper pole while you're at it. You be rollin' dem bitches when they see your sick toastie machine.

Black clio ph2 172
At my age... you need comfort and not speed and luxury......so i have realy thought about a eating appliances in my clio
why go to mcdonalds when you have everyting plugged into your fag lighter

You will need a power inverter direct from the battery so you can use a plug. I had one in my glove box but you need to check the wattage on the toastie machine to get the right one.

If you put it in the glove box I'd also advise installing a 12v fan in the bottom to get some air to the inverter.

Megane Mk4
At my age... you need comfort and not speed and luxury......so i have realy thought about a eating appliances in my clio
why go to mcdonalds when you have everyting plugged into your fag lighter
This answer is so important, it requires bullet points.
  • You need comfort and cooking options? Get rid of the Clio and buy a Caravanette, imo best choice would be a VW camper. they've been around years and if kept well can keep value, also have loads of extra's unlike the Clio. *try here for best advice*
  • It's not a "fag lighter" as you seem to think it is, it's called a 12v DC socket that just happens to come with a 12v cigarette lighter as an option.
End thread.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Cut a hole in the floor and use the center exhaust box, should get hot enough to do a panini

Why use all that electricity when you have a ready-made heat source under the bonnet? Just slap some slices of bread in your engine bay and by the time you get to where you're driving to you'll have ready made toast. Easy.

You could probably melt some cheese as well if you like.

320d
Well it sure beats the usual mods of Turini's, cup spoiler and silver visions that's for sure.

Got to be a troll though, who would want their car smelling like a sandwhich shop. Also; where would you store butter etc properly.

Well it sure beats the usual mods of Turini's, cup spoiler and silver visions that's for sure.

Got to be a troll though, who would want their car smelling like a sandwhich shop. Also; where would you store butter etc properly.

Err 12v mini fridge instead of an airbag obviously ;)

Clio
In the past when I've been late for work I've used these.
non-stick-re-usable-toastie-toasted-sandwich-maker-bags-801-p.jpg

It keeps the food clean and fresh from the engine bay. You do need a fair trip to get enough temperature in the engine to cook it. Tie a bit of string around the oil filler cap and through a small hole in the bag and then another piece to metal circle to the left of the air filter. Make sure its pretty tight so you get a good conection between bag and heat from engine.

Forgot to add, I try to nip out at traffic lights to turn it at least once.

RacingBlue + IceBurg
My mates got 2 CDJ's, a mixer in his parcel shelf running through a power inverter and hooked up to the car speakers. Was great in the summer for bbqs :)

So I expect a toaster is possible lol

RacingBlue + IceBurg

It keeps the food clean and fresh from the engine bay. You do need a fair trip to get enough temperature in the engine to cook it. Tie a bit of string around the oil filler cap and through a small hole in the bag and then another piece to metal circle to the left of the air filter. Make sure its pretty tight so you get a good conection between bag and heat from engine.

Hero. Lol

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
My mates got 2 CDJ's, a mixer in his parcel shelf running through a power inverter and hooked up to the car speakers. Was great in the summer for bbqs :)

So I expect a toaster is possible lol

I bet dem bitchies are drippin'

Listerine & Poledo
I once saw a motor driving through Hunstanton during a fete with 2 floorstander house speakers hanging out of the back.

I think they were playing the vengaboys or something.

True story, just sad

thanks made my day :clap:

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
Phfff. Straight on straight action, keeps families together in working class areas. Those big butch men are always wanking each other off in Pubs.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Oh man, I am crying with laughter.

What the actual f**k?

Seriously. Can we unlock "that" thread please. Promise we will be good, this needs to go in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.