ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone use Shareaza?

R.I.P 182
i have it on my PC, and for months its had no sources at all.. anyone else in this situation or just me? :(

172 mk2 Iceberg
with any of these cept for torrents use peer gardian 2 to stop certain ip,s looking at what files you are sharing

Black Gold 182 (Cup Pack)
Brasseye said:
with any of these cept for torrents use peer gardian 2 to stop certain ip,s looking at what files you are sharing
does this porgram actually work?

Monaco Blue 172
i used to but gave up cos it was so slow. i downloaded a few tracks recently and gnutella 2 seems ok but i cant seem to get onto edonkey2000 properly anymore. most of the server.mets seem out of date :|
its annoying cos i've got about 20 partial files that are basically never going to complete :(

E91 M Sport
Check your Host Cache, and download a new list if required. This empties itself sometimes and you'll get fook all without it.

I've never downloaded illegal material, but I suspect it might work very well over this program ;)