ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone use Shareaza?

R.I.P 182
i have it on my PC, and for months its had no sources at all.. anyone else in this situation or just me? :(

172 mk2 Iceberg
with any of these cept for torrents use peer gardian 2 to stop certain ip,s looking at what files you are sharing

Black Gold 182 (Cup Pack)
Brasseye said:
with any of these cept for torrents use peer gardian 2 to stop certain ip,s looking at what files you are sharing

does this porgram actually work?

Monaco Blue 172
i used to but gave up cos it was so slow. i downloaded a few tracks recently and gnutella 2 seems ok but i cant seem to get onto edonkey2000 properly anymore. most of the server.mets seem out of date :|
its annoying cos i've got about 20 partial files that are basically never going to complete :(

E91 M Sport
Check your Host Cache, and download a new list if required. This empties itself sometimes and you'll get fook all without it.

I've never downloaded illegal material, but I suspect it might work very well over this program ;)