ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone used this Alternative to ktec boot mat?

Clio 182
image.jpg
image.jpg

172 Cup
Anyone used the matts they sell? Look like a decent alternative to the renaultsport ones if they are hard wearing!

Clio 182
I know this is an old thread but I found it while searching for boot mat options, so thanks to the OP for starting the thread. Ordered one of these in dark grey and it arrived today. Fits perfectly and looks awesome. It's a rubber backed mat and seems to be very good quality, nice edging. Dark grey seems to me to be a better match for the rest of the interior trim vs the black pictured above. Just gotta put the black plastic caps back over the lower seat anchor points and it will be complete (oh, and seats, and harnesses, and...)

The company that makes/sells them is Ambassador Car Mats (ambassadorcarmats.co.uk), I called them directly rather than going via ebay as I needed shipping to Australia. Price delivered was less than the cost of the mat alone from K-Tec.

clioboot1_zpsbnojykjn.jpg