ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone using mobile broadband yet?

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
if so how you getting on and what package/ISP are you on?

considering it, but not 100% sure just yet!

K20 EG Hatch
Bird im seeing is using it and its absolutely w**k! so un reliable.... Hers is 3 network though.

Saying that ive got a vario 3 on t mob, connect it using internet sharing and aslong as u've got a hsdpa signal its mint! :D

None
I do on three - its ok for browsing and that its not too quick or slow but depends on the signal strength. Currently connected now at 3.6mbs and downloads are around 170kb/sec when the signals good :)

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
i used to use it ALOT for work...was constantly on it. using vodaphone, was rapid and that was 4 months ago or so i was getting 1.8mbps in central london and could do everything i wanted to with no probs at all tbh

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Been using packet data since it was rolled out.

The difference between my 5/6110+Palm III (TDK software modem, 9.6kbps)
And my E51 + Macbook (No modem, 1.8mbps+) is astonishing.

Used to be expensive back in the day, now its stupid cheap.

LOL!!

global_pulse.jpg

Last edited:
  20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
Tom

What do I need for decent speed via N95? I've had it online but quite slow. about 112k connection

My laptop has a 3G modem built in, but don't use it. Just an empty sim slot under the battery.

I'm not much use I know :p