ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone want new Wheels

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

Ive just got some for my GT Turbo of course, 17" Wheel Mania Jades www.wheelmania.co.uk anyway, theyre Chrome Shadow (sort of Black chrome) with Toyo Proxes, and also - if anyones interested in getting some new wheels i have got a credit for £500 at Wheel Mania so im sure we can arrange some sort of deal as this is no good to me any more - if someone wants to get some new rims ive got £500 credit, so PLEASE make a deal with me, that way - everyones a winner!!!

clio 20v

if ur sayin uve got 500 notes for f*** all and ud like to do a deal then id b very interested cos im after new rims at the mo

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

No i didnt say that i got it free...... I won an auction on E-Bay for a voucher worth £1380 to spend at WheelMania, so ive got myself one set of wheels, but ive still got £500 left there to spend, the voucher did cost me £800 or so, so im looking to make a deal with someone so i at least break even, possibly make a few quid - but anyone getting new wheels will also be gaining!

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

Well i dont think itll work like that - itll have to be me making the purchase, so if someone is to work out what they want from Wheel Mania, (has to be their own wheels) we can work out a deal so that it costs you less, and also i get some money back!

I.e. - A set costing £900, just give me £750 and ill get them, or something like that?!?