ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone with a Megane 225 want to help ITG develop an induction kit.

Clown Car
Been to ITG filters today to pick up my new panel filters, while i was there i had a look around and i was shown the Maxogen induction kit for the Clio, nice bit of kit, they said the panel filters are selling as fast as they can make them, very friendly and helpful bunch of guys and are very happy that we like their filters.

Speaking with the guy there they want to develop an induction kit for the 225 and they asked me if i knew anyone who would like to help them, i said i would ask on the ClioSport Forum as i do not know anyone with a 225, they would need you to bring them your car on 3 seperate occasions for the parts to be made/fitted/adjusted and road/roller tests, all the work and parts will be free and for you to keep.

So if anyone knows a 225 owner who might be interested give Stuart a ring at ITG Filters on 02476 305386.

Clio 172 mk2
Sounds like a good offer to me:D

Turbocharged cars like the 225 will respond well to a properly designed/set up kit like the Maxogen.

Clown Car
Adtmits - Yeah i sort of had you in mind when the guy was telling me about developing an induction kit as you have just bought a 225, but was not sure if you would want to do it or keep the car standard.

Stuart from ITG was also telling me about when they worked with Andy Rouse Racing, Andy was getting 550bhp from the RS500:D , some Australian company was claiming to be getting 575bhp.

He was also telling me about the tuning company's they supply filters to such as K-Tec and they had approached LAD Tuning to see if they wanted ITG to supply them aswell, but they declined as they said they had their own supplier.

Try ringing first thing Tuesday morning then.

Last edited:
  Clown Car
Neil G said:
Turbocharged cars like the 225 will respond well to a properly designed/set up kit like the Maxogen.

I was a little surprised to see that the Maxogen kit has not got a cold air feed trunking and bellmouth to fit in the grille, but they said the tests done with the setup they have produced noticeably cooler air and a lot more of it.

Laguna Coupe
Just called them and I'm booked in for the 17th May as Stuart's in America until then. Looking forward to it, thanks for the info :D

Clown Car
asmith225 - Yeah no problem glad someone wanted to do it, if you do not mind giving me a shout when it is all done before you leave Coventry as i would like to see this kit myself, i only live across the road, PM me closer to the day.

Thanks.