ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone Work for a Renault Dealership?

Renault Sport Clio 182
As said in title, because im slowly becoming annoyed with my local renault dealership as everytime i go in for parts they stare blankly at me. dispite other people whom attend local dealerships getting good prices and availability on parts. does it not all come from the same place?

thanks.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
What are you having problems getting? Matbrown is a big help for mk1 parts.

There is one member on here who does work for Renault but he prob wouldn't be too happy about me handing out his name so have a search around the Renault related topics and it should become evident, I think he works in the North West.

Yes, our parts advisor runs a 182 Trophy and is active on Renaultsport, he knows most of the RS parts off the top of his head, we are based in Bournemouth.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
our guys are normaly quite good, one of them is a proper renault freak.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
As said in title, because im slowly becoming annoyed with my local renault dealership as everytime i go in for parts they stare blankly at me. dispite other people whom attend local dealerships getting good prices and availability on parts. does it not all come from the same place?

thanks.

I have the same problem with this, tried a few dealerships near me and they all charge top whack for parts, with no discounts. And nothing is ever in stock, no matter how basic it is.

Are there any dealers which keep more stock than others? And do deals on prices?

I have found JCT600's pug and vauxhall dealers excellent for stock and price (especially vauxhall for price's), wish JCT would buy the bradford renault from the crappy co-op.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
There is one member on here who does work for Renault but he prob wouldn't be too happy about me handing out his name so have a search around the Renault related topics and it should become evident, I think he works in the North West.

Is there a coded message in there ? :S

I have the sudden urge to b u r n things...