ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone?

I was reading all about this at work today. Hope it sticks to the awesome high ISO performance philosophy.

I think my D3 will fit the bill for now though ;)

172 and vw passat
I was in jessops yesterday and the sales person said their are a few new models coming out this year like d3200, and i just bought the d90 the other day :(

ISO 204,800...night vision camera?! Will be interesting to hear how far it can comfortably be pushed through the range, I'm guessing a very very long way before results are becoming unusable as it's their main usp over Canon.

2004 1.5 DCi 80 Dyna
Not at £4800 lol, I'm looking at the D7000, a very good camera and processor and doesn't cost the end of the earth to own either!

LY 182 FF CUPPED
Army Photographers have just ordered one each- one is coming on loan next week.
I will get my mate to throw me some test images.

Looks great, full frame and 'only' 16m of sonys finest pixels. That should ensure stunning high iso pics and each pixel should have room to stretch out ;)

What interests me more actually is the New fuji pro x1 or something like that, seems to be a high end range finder style camera but no announced specs as yet!

Does anyone else think Nikon could have used something like the new Sony 24mp full frame sensor without really taking an iso hit but improving low iso resolution?

Oil Burner
Lets hope its ISO lives up to expectations. I like the direction they have gone with. MP isn't a huge deal, its just taking up more storage. Decent ISO performance from 2500 to 6400 would be amazing. I suspect lots of the higher settings will be useless (although probably similar to any of my cameras at 6400 - useless)

11 fps - nice but meh.... Bit of a gimik for its true audience.

Discounted D3S yes please.....

2.2 bar shed.
What interests me more actually is the New fuji pro x1 or something like that, seems to be a high end range finder style camera but no announced specs as yet!

End of the day it's just an expensive point and shoot with no real manual focus ability? I'd still love one though....

Does anyone else think Nikon could have used something like the new Sony 24mp full frame sensor without really taking an iso hit but improving low iso resolution?

Nikon knowledge isn't my bag but isnt that the realm of the D#x cameras? Roll on April for the 5DIII.