ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyones old car???

197 FF
I have just been on the renault garage to put my car in the garage to get the owners manual and it wouldn't recognise my car. So I put in the VIN number and it came back to a personalised plate K***LYF...... did anyone on here ever own a 52 plate cup around Warrington (seems to be where mot's were done)....and if you did please don't tell me you got rid because it was gonna drop to bits!

....and if you did how did you rack up nearly 24,000 miles in 12 months

DCi 100
I only know of one cup in Warrington (being from there myself amongst quite afew others) and it's not on here as far as I'm aware.

24k could be quite easy, but that's alot of driving yes!

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
2K A MONTH.

piece of piss. i got mine with 21800 on the clock, its now on 27k. i joined on the day i got my clio.

meaning ive done 2.5kish per month as i joined late august and its only the beginning of november.

197 FF
must be me then, doing a 45 mile round trip to work I only managed 14K in a year in my Fiesta ST. Had the clio just over a month now, changed the speedo sensor, think the front tyres might not be sealed properly as I have to put air in every week. Didn't come with any paperwork but past MOT check shows only a couple of minor advisories.Love the car and MPG is good too.
Only annoying thing is a squeak/grind when I reverse off my drive on a morning on drivers side wheel.
MOT due in January was just hoping someone might have recognised it

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
2000 miles a month is a canter, its a 100 a day. If you commute 50 miles a day to and from work then ding your there.
People get too hung up on mileage and usage.

Freetrack&Monaco 172
must be me then, doing a 45 mile round trip to work I only managed 14K in a year in my Fiesta ST. Had the clio just over a month now, changed the speedo sensor, think the front tyres might not be sealed properly as I have to put air in every week. Didn't come with any paperwork but past MOT check shows only a couple of minor advisories.Love the car and MPG is good too.
Only annoying thing is a squeak/grind when I reverse off my drive on a morning on drivers side wheel.
MOT due in January was just hoping someone might have recognised it

squeak is a common problem, loads of threads on it

Really?

I've looked on here and found nothing but I could be searching for the wrong thing. Mine does it only in reverse when left hand down partial and full lock. Sounds like metal on metal but I've had the wheel off several times and cant work out what the hell it is?! Very annoying!

Could you point me in the right direction please?

Stripped yozza'd cup
2000 miles a month is a canter, its a 100 a day. If you commute 50 miles a day to and from work then ding your there.
People get too hung up on mileage and usage.

Urm.... wouldn't that be 2800 - 3100 miles a month? :rasp: