ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AOL 9.0 - i salute yr crapness

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Sodding AOL wouldn't load up to connect to the internet and get on crashing and freezing my computer... it does this every once in a while. So i had to uninstall and then load all the modem drivers and AOL 9.0 AGAIN and start from scratch.

But the worst of it is that on the program to install AOL 9.0 it talks you through how to disconnect your phones, put the filters in and reconnect it all, plug the modem in, plug the modem into the computer and THEN it starts to install AOL 9.0!!!!!!!!

It takes flipping ages to go through all their crap explanantions and you can't even skip it!!!!

At last it works again.

Until the next time.

sorry, i had to have quick rant about it.

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc
I HATE AOL AND EVERYTHING TO DO WITH IT

I avoid customer complaints about computers when they use AOL

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc
seb182 said:
you had a bad experience also then?

numerous bad experiences with firewall's conflicting with AOL or AOL not detecting the system's modems. Nightmare.

I actually ended up giving a customer their money back because they were too stupid to own a laptop due to AOL shiteness.

AOL is utter.............. well u know!! lucky our contract has just ended and getting the crap removed from the PC and having it formatted just to make sure it all goes!

ITS THE WORSE COMPANY EVER!!!

Mini Cooper S sport
AOL are dogshit. I used to be on it, and hated the way it completely takes over the computer AND it crashed constantly.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
AOL are pure quality. :)

They are the pinnicle of sh*te. In fact, no. They invented the word sh*te as an in-house meaning for their 'devotion' to customer service. Their CDs do make for excellent coasters though - and they are free, so there's no excuse for coffe-rings on your desk anymore.

Put bluntly, if AOL had a 100% monopoly on internet access and they were the ONLY means of getting online, I still wouldn't use them. In fact, if they PAID me to go online, I'd tell them where to stick it.

They are the PC equivalent of cancer, crabs, herpes and genital warts all rolled into one. Why on earth ANYONE would install it is beyond me... :dead:

D.

Ziel Nurburgring
WIFI sir? Well, we'll allow you to use 1 particular router that is at least £40 more others......Glad ive never had the misfortune to use them