ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ap coilovers?

Ly Megane 230 F1
just wondering if anyone has used them/know of someone who has had them etc.. I can get a brand new set at £400 through a freind and im wanting to make sure they are worth it.
I was originally going to go for sportline springs but then herd so much about springs making the ride worse and the handling crap so thought id save some extra pennies and go for a reasonable set of coilovers :)

thanks

Ly Megane 230 F1
i was looking about and its only around £70 cheaper than what they are new but thats £70 better in my pocket.

Have you herd good things about them? ive searched here and google but cant see much about them on clios.. il have to find out what the spacings are aswell if its for cup or non cup

Ly Megane 230 F1
ive had a search mate and cant find any 1*2s running them? sorry if im been totally blind and cant find it :/

Money trap 172 cup
I have them on my cup! genuinely really good for the money, and despite feeling a bit stiffer than the standard springs etc they are still comfy enough to use on a daily basis!