ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

APPALING AFTER SALES

customise perfection in southampton have offered me awful after sales service wen they damaged a miror on my car and have not replaced it, they claim they sent one out which i didnt recieve and not they want me to foot the bill for their error.

they had to redo the things i asked them to do cos they didnt do them properly either...

try not to use them as they arnt v proffessional

Jay

If they say theyve sent one out to replace it, and then say we want you to foot the bill - theyre talking out of their arse. They obviously know they are at fault but are trying to squirm out of it.

In one statement theyve admitted liability, in the other they are refuting it and effectively saying its got nowt to do with them.

Have you got anything in writing, this could help. If not keep on at them and theyll pay up.