ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apple bollox service strikes again!

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
So for the second time my 32gb iPhone 4 has decided it doesn’t want to make calls unless I have it on loudspeaker.

Tried to book a appointment at the Trafford Centre store, soonest they can do is Friday?

Call apple care who said they will collect the phone and repair it within 7 -10 days

Or (I love this bit) I can pay £29.99 to have the faulty phone replaced quicker LOL.

What a piss take.

I know everyone rants on how good there service is, I've only ever had problems with the geeks in store and call centre staff. I wouldn't say I was a difficult customer either tbh. I just want a new one or this one fixing pronto!

Just go to trafford centre. Speak to a Genius tell them that you've tried booking and they're full. You can't wait til Friday. This is the 2nd phone that's faulty.

Don't shout. Don't get angry. You'll leave with a replacement within half hour.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
If they have stock though surely? Ive had nothing but problems with my iphone 4 and phones 4u (worst company ive ever dealt with) cant even give me an idea of when to expect a replacement

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
Just go to trafford centre. Speak to a Genius tell them that you've tried booking and they're full. You can't wait til Friday. This is the 2nd phone that's faulty.

Don't shout. Don't get angry. You'll leave with a replacement within half hour.

This. ;)

Revels Mum & Sister
I believe Apple ensure they have stock for replacements. Do as Revels said. Also I am sure when they see a 12 year old is going bald so soon they may take extra pity!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
They have slots at the Genius Bar tomorrow. LOL.

I just checked. Shall I book you one? :p

You'll be in and out within 20 minutes.

VaVa
Boy did you come to the wrong place to complain about Apple. It's like a f**king Apple Convent or something in here lol.

Not sure which one of them this is, mind. ;)

34jan29-fanboy.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Is it not simple? :S

I checked online, found him an appointment, and suggested he book it in. Tomorrow.

You'll be in and out in 20 mins.

Read?

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Is it not simple? :S

I checked online, found him an appointment, and suggested he book it in. Tomorrow.

You'll be in and out in 20 mins.

Read?

No appointments tomorrow, spoke to store and the website says it's busy till Friday

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Sh*t. I was checking Arndale. lol

They have some though... might be worth a trip, it's not much further