ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apple Event 27th Jan - Apple iPad

Status
Not open for further replies.
  SchwepTek™
Re: Apple Event 27th Jan

I still dont see the point.

iPhone when on the move, MBP everywhere else.

iLAME!

Better than yours. C*nt.

Mike, no way will it be the same price as a 13" MBP. Apple are smarter than that.

Really? Bear in mind that they'd be bucking EVERY trend there is - to take the keyboard away and make it more expensive - just by matching the MacBook price?

E87 118d M Sport

http://i.engadget.com/2010/01/27/li...latest-creation-event/?sort=newest&refresh=30

theres no video released yet. liveblog

gaming:

You can also do motions like sliding two fingers across the screen to throw a grenade.

Another new innovation, drawing a targeting box around enemies and firing on them simultaneously.

They can “interact with the game world in ways that weren’t possible before,” like sliding three fingers on the screen to interact with a door

NICE

57 Clio Campus Sport

I don't see the point of it, too big for your pocket and too nice to take out of the house

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Even flash memory is cheap now, i reckon they will cut the price of the iPT and this thing starts at $399 in 16gb form.

Even flash memory is cheap now, i reckon they will cut the price of the iPT and this thing starts at $399 in 16gb form.

But if they do that, they'll have to drop the nano too.

Okay, that art thing is ace!

57 Clio Campus Sport

It will be hard to use flat on a table because it will be at the wrong angle because you'll have to look down at it so your neck is going to cane after a bit so you've always got to find a comfy chair where your knees end up in the right place.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d

No doubt there will be some sort of stand to sit it in.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Im going home, someone text me the price.

im still in stitchs this has ifail written all over it an oversized ipod touch :lolup: if it ran some form of osx maybe i could see a use but who needs one unless you dont own a touch or phone dont go anywhere an have really large hands then i can recommend one ;)

Titanium 182

Surely you would only use something that big to play games on at home which begs the question why not just play decent games on a desktop ?
Instead of app store games.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d

Wow you can watch Rounders on it!

Turtleneck is back.

57 Clio Campus Sport

Their not even that good quality, its not HD, they are only the same games as iphone but bigger. I love all my apple stuff to bits but even I think its just a bit pointless

Is this being streamed anywhere or is engadget the best option?

E87 118d M Sport

well obviously apple dont cuz theyve spent $millions developing it

OHH MAN that ereader looks sexy!!!!!!

Titanium 182

Ebook reader, if it took off properly and loads of books were avalible that would be good on it.
It has at least one purpose then.

Oh yeah you're right.

That's a very high quality wanking machine to keep in the bedroom though. No?

57 Clio Campus Sport

It is basically the king of all ebooks and will have a price to match it + another 50% because it all looks nice and made by apple

In all seriousness. As with all things Apple, I bet 5p that using one for a few days will answer all potential questions about its reasons to exist.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
apple-tablet-keynote_146.jpg

Is he a midget?

Status
Not open for further replies.