ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apple iPad cases!!

RS Megane DCi 175
I bought this!
But then I have the equivalent case for my MBP too.
Can't knock it tbh - lovely finish, nice details, thick felt, looks nice - cheap!

Cupra
Have just bought one of these in the end. Should arrive tomorrow.

Reviews have only been positive about them so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Cupra
Switcheasy Canvas has arrived. It's a great folio case, but adds some weight and bulk. The auto on/ off feature still works too.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1304442039.169837.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1304442039.169837.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 56
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1304442055.535080.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1304442055.535080.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 74
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1304442086.525044.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1304442086.525044.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 67
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1304442102.104847.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1304442102.104847.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 62
  Ibiza FR
When I ordered my iPad (1) I jumped in and bought an Apple case, but really not happy with it, get so dirty, it's a bit flimsy and the edges annoy me.

I looked on YouTube for ages on reviews and I have just ordered a macally book case in grey, which looks so much nicer! Photos of it here - I love how it doesn't cover any of the bezel, rather than having the border round it on the Apple case.

BMW F31
When I ordered my iPad (1) I jumped in and bought an Apple case, but really not happy with it, get so dirty, it's a bit flimsy and the edges annoy me.

I looked on YouTube for ages on reviews and I have just ordered a macally book case in grey, which looks so much nicer! Photos of it here - I love how it doesn't cover any of the bezel, rather than having the border round it on the Apple case.

Let me know how you get on with it please mate as I am in exactly the same situation as you after seeing the macally on sale in pc world the other week. Haven't bought it yet as I'm not sure how good it would be compared to my apple case

Ibiza FR
I checked on Currys / PC World website for stock in my local store, which showed none - I went in that afternoon after ordering it online and found one on the floor near the rack with no packaging or price tag! I asked but they wouldn't discount it - I got it cheaper off Amazon. It looked like a very good case and I tried it on the iPad in there and was a very nice fit. Quality looks good too. I'll update when mine comes through.

BMW F31
I checked on Currys / PC World website for stock in my local store, which showed none - I went in that afternoon after ordering it online and found one on the floor near the rack with no packaging or price tag! I asked but they wouldn't discount it - I got it cheaper off Amazon. It looked like a very good case and I tried it on the iPad in there and was a very nice fit. Quality looks good too. I'll update when mine comes through.

Nice one, I first saw it in pc world and really liked the look of it, easy hopefully to pull the iPad out too.

Any news on this buddy?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BMW F31
I took the plunge and went and bought one on sunday as i've been looking at this particular one for a month or so.

Its a really nice case, nice suede feel to it and its got a sturdy back to help protect the iPad.

The leather strap is stiff at the mo but I'm guessing it will loosen up as it breaks in.

No better or worse than the Official iPad case I was using, just different.

Ibiza FR
Mine got delivered today, just fitted it now. Much nicer material to hold than than the Apple case. Few niggles I was expecting - leather strap is very stiff as above, and the front cover seems a bit flimsy, but a much nicer case to have on when using the iPad, very happy tbh :)

Honda. Tesla Someday
I finally have an iPad 2 and am going crazy deciding on which case to get!!

Which one would u say is THE best?

Honda. Tesla Someday
I finally have an iPad 2 and am going crazy deciding on which case to get!!

Which one would u say is THE best?

Honda. Tesla Someday
Have just bought one of these in the end. Should arrive tomorrow.

Reviews have only been positive about them so far.

Interested!!

Where did you order from?

Info appreciated...

P.s. Can't find it in black anywhere :(

Last edited by a moderator:
  Cupra
You didn't select paypal? The other two options are only for Dutch residents IIRC. Give them a call tomorrow. They'll speak perfect English.

Inferno 182 CUP
awesome guys they are ..

emailed me last night in english saying hey mate your english did u realise your order was placed for collection in holland and u wanted to pay cash .. i figured it was a mistake so if you want delivery its this much and heres how u pay

awesome customer service