ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apple MacBook.....

Im well happy reading through this... Student Discount... It would be rude not to when student loan comes through ;)
I will definately get one before I finish Uni.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Re: Apple Mac book.....

I've recently bought a 17" unibody MBP and I have to say it's the best laptop I've ever owned. Stunning design, stunning quality. The OS just lays the smack down on Windows. It's a joy to use. Right now I'm in dark room, and the backlit keyboard is just sexual chocolate.

Epic machines. I can't ever see me going back to a Windows based laptop for everyday surfing and w**king.

This.

I use the same machine.

Tangoed Works
Going to be going for a 21.5" desktop iMac very soon. Have to say after using them in the store, they are much more of a proposition for ease of use desktop wise and the screens are out of this world. Missus needs it for FCP and CS4 etc but I cant wait to get cracking on it for basic photoediting etc.

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
£100 extra though for a firewire slot and an sd slot. They do look nicer but doesn't really seem justifiable tbh.

Hard drive is smaller too so an extra £40 on top to upgrade to 250gb.

Think i'm gonna get one. I dont need to and have other things to blow the money on but i need a gadget in my life!

new macbooks are plastic unibody type design ...completely different to the old ones. plus u get the 7 hour battery life life and better quality screen.

M135i
I've got a 13" MPB, best thing I've bought computer wise. I'd never go back to windows either. I just bought a Magic Mouse today. Tres good!

Blackout curtains FTW.

What's the Magic Mouse like? I have considered getting one but I'm unsure. The MBP pad is so good anyway that it seems pointless. Plus, the pad won't wear out or go shiny like it does on normal laptops, as it's made from etched glass.

</apple>