ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Arch Rolling, Where

I need to badly get my arches rolled. Anybody know somewhere cheap and reliable near Bedfordshire. Have phones R-Tec up and they want £94+VAT, seems pretty expensive for such a simple job. What does everybody else think?

Lionel Richie

You dont, you just need a hacksaw blade, its dead easy (on the front, just be careful), i did it at the weekend!!! Taking an angle grinder to the rear arches was interesting!!!!!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

the difference between r tec doing it and some 1 else is that r tec dont cut ne thing, they have a machine they bolt to the hub they gently bend out the plastic out to make the arches slightly flared and also they bend the rear arches out a bit.

R-Tecs Arch Roll is top class.. they have special machine, then they seal it - its all kept under a certain temp too.. so paint dont crack.

Daz.

Silver Fabia vRS

Go with R-Tec matey...you know they will do a good job. I have no complaints about my lowering and alloys from them.