ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Arch Rolling

Car  Mustang, S13, AX GT
Does any-one on here have an arch roller? I need mine rolling but dont have any moneys, and would prefer not to used a hammer :D
 
Me also but I am in Ireland so any tips on how to do it causing as little damage as possible would suffice?
 
Or atleast could some-one give me an idea of how to do it without using a grinder/welder or making a mess lol.
 
^ sumit along those lines!, I used a trolley jack handle, it went wrong a cracked the bumper lmao
 
my cars not low enough to do pipe/bat between the tyre and arch I dont think, although the is a plan..
 
I ground away the inside lip of the arch with a grinder, worked a treat. That may be enough for you, left no mess and didnt casue any damage to the paint on the wing :D

I still rub with some one in the back though lol
 
Heat gun + Magazine/phone book, mates sat in the boot, done.
PeterLisnewNA16.webp

PeterLisnewNA6.webp

PeterLisnewNA2.webp
 
Back
Top