ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***Arch Update 3***

hey folks i am sorry for not making FCS due to family problems i havent touched the car in 2 weeks so couldnt get it ready!

still to be done

meshed in black rear right
shocky (new) to fit
rearbumper to fit
pc polish its ass
was also hoping to win the car pc on ebay but lost in th dying seconds! so if u won it off here! welldone and well fought!!

al.

6/468 17poo

Coolio mate that bad boy bonnet does look very very good!thats what the phase 3 needs!!!looks shiny enough dont think u need a pc!

hopefully the car will start today and then i can start on the mesh!

then wee tidy up and walla she is back meaner than ever!

so chuffed with the arches! as there so unique!

al.

Quote: Originally posted by beatjunkie on 29 May 2005

Coolio mate that bad boy bonnet does look very very good!thats what the phase 3 needs!!!looks shiny enough dont think u need a pc!
think he is talking about an in car pc (personal computer), he already has a pc/ polisher

looking good meddy

yeah wanted the one for sale as its sat nav and mp3 etc etc etc cool gadget

but wanna wait now and save some cash just enjoy the car and get the wee finishing touches!

al.

500bhp Scoob

looking good matey, will have to take a detour all the way up to see it, and use your PC whilst im there lol :D