ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Arctic Blue 182 Trophy

Lee

BMW M2C

One of the test cars was Arctic Blue. It could be that one.

All those cars just sat there going to waste. If they run out of storage space Ill have one.

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 02 August 2005
I want the front bumper off that yellow motherf*cker :mad:

Dont we all.

106 GTi

Those recaros look fine with the standard full fat back seats. Thats how they should of sold them.

Mini Cooper S sport

What yellow motherf**ker, can you see something I cant? :confused:

Im not sure I like the Trophy wheels on the arctic blue, but the Recaros look MUCH better with the normal seats.

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by Metallic Black on 02 August 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 02 August 2005I want the front bumper off that yellow motherf*cker :mad:[/QUOTE]What yellow motherf**ker, can you see something I cant? :confused:

We all know its there. Its just not in that picture. lol

Quote: Originally posted by Metallic Black on 02 August 2005

What yellow motherf**ker, can you see something I cant? :confused:

Im not sure I like the Trophy wheels on the arctic blue, but the Recaros look MUCH better with the normal seats.

Other pictures posted from the Renault playground on previous threads showed a 172 with modded bumpers that actually looked really nice(well the front did anyway). Im sure someone round here has got the pic somewhere.

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by jay on 02 August 2005Its got headlight washers also :confused:

Test mule, used to setup the suspension. It looks like the one featured in the first Autocar article. Theres a small box showing that car on one of the pages.

106 GTi

Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 02 August 2005
Quote: Originally posted by jay on 02 August 2005Its got headlight washers also :confused:

Test mule, used to setup the suspension. It looks like the one featured in the first Autocar article. Theres a small box showing that car on one of the pages.

Yeah looked as if it had a great big dent in the bonnet IIRC.