ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

arctic blue owners (182)

Clio 172 Cup
pics of different wheels please :D

preferably turinis in different colours, looking to change soon, not sure on what to go for. :eek:

thanks!!! :)

Re: artic blue owners (182)

Mine with a dark grey, dont know what the colour code is!

DSC_0098.jpg

DSC_0111.jpg

Clio 172 Cup

mines standard at the mo:

182ArticBlue.gif

i was looking into those williams wheels, what size tyres are you using on them? the MK1 size, or different? and what does the car drive like on 15's :eek:

im thinking of dark turinis, but still not sure. seen one on pistonheads with grey turinis, doesnt look right, sort of like primer!? :(

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1072002.htm

i want something like anthracite (or darker :)) maybe even black, but need pics to help decide :approve:

I went for the darker grey. I was thinking into black, but I wasnt sure. Plus black alloys make your tyres look dirty all the time, unless you put on tyre shine every few days!

Clio 172 Cup

I went for the darker grey. I was thinking into black, but I wasnt sure. Plus black alloys make your tyres look dirty all the time, unless you put on tyre shine every few days!

im scared to put tyre shine on, dont want to get it on the tread :boring: :approve:

ive been thinking about gloss black, but as soon as a bit of brake dust gets on it, it will probably just go grey anyway :dapprove: :boring:

^^ It should be ok, as long as you dont have carbon lorraine pads lol!

There is an owner on here with a RB 182 with gloss black alloys. I saw it at the karting meet in Newport, looked very nice!!

Clio 172 Cup

^^ It should be ok, as long as you dont have carbon lorraine pads lol!

There is an owner on here with a RB 182 with gloss black alloys. I saw it at the karting meet in Newport, looked very nice!!

link? :)

maybe im being dumb, but i dont know what carbon lorraine pads are :(

Cant remember whos it was, so I wouldnt know where to start searching.

Those pads a essentially race spec pads, which produce a lot of brake dust that is a b**ch to get off your alloys, so I understand anyway!

Clio 172 Cup

Cant remember whos it was, so I wouldnt know where to start searching.

Those pads a essentially race spec pads, which produce a lot of brake dust that is a b**ch to get off your alloys, so I understand anyway!

ok cool! cheers for the pics of yours :)

more pics people :D

BMW M5 & E36

i was looking into those williams wheels, what size tyres are you using on them? the MK1 size, or different? and what does the car drive like on 15's :eek:

195/50/15. Some on here running 15's use 205/50/15, fill the arches that bit better. Drives better than the standard cup 16's.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R

Richy beat me to it in posting my own car :(

I'm on 15's with 205/50 R15's and I think its how I will stay forever more :D

^^ That looks pretty good actually!

(not sure on the stickers though ;) Think it would look better if they were white)

Clio 172 Cup

maybe a silly question, but were they difficult to keep clean?

^Im guessing so. Even a tiny amount of brake dust would show up on white alloys, not to mention dirt etc.

But if you dont mind cleaning them every week, then go for it! I would have got white alloys, but the cup alloys dont look good in white imo.

200 Ultra Red

maybe a silly question, but were they difficult to keep clean?

I'm someone who always keeps my cars immaculate, so I didn't have any issues with the white wheels. I was taking about 10mins every few days to give them a quick wipe down...

Roadster Coupe

white wheels aint to bad, I had greenstuff pads and wasnt that much brake dust off them. quick squirt with wheel cleaner, job done.

A Flamin' Red one

If I had a pound for everytime I've read 'artic' instead of 'arctic'...!

Some lovely cars in here mind.