ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Are Nintendo DS regional???

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
As relative is coming over from the states & can get these cheap.

Wife & daughter want one;)

Clio 1.2 16v
The DS will work fine, mine is from the states. Just had to get a UK adapter which was 2 quid from ebay

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
So the DS will be fine just need a plug adaptor?

Will the charger handle the different hertz cycles 110 against 230.

Swich mode power supply.

$125, result!

Formally Clio 182
I got a crimson and black one from the Nintendo World store when I was in New York.

Looks the nuts!! (oh and you cant buy that colour in this country too, so rare!)

Williams 1
I got a crimson and black one from the Nintendo World store when I was in New York.

Looks the nuts!! (oh and you cant buy that colour in this country too, so rare!)
Yes you can, you can buy any cases and swap em over if you have small hands and a little screwdriver :rasp:

Oh and if any1 wants to know where to get a cartridge for the DS so all games can be downloaded for free, pm me, there £40 - £50 dependant on what memory card you get with it and you can just keep swapping and changing games like on usb flash drive, ive got over 30 games on mine at the mo on a 2gb sd card