ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Are Trophy's meant to have HIDs?

182 McSportius
Hello,

I viewed a trophy the other day, which had a few niggles but ok for the money.

It didnt have HIDs/Xenons. Is this normal? i can't seem to find a full spec. I would have thought being the flagship special edition it would have done!

Nimbus Megane R26
it doesnt come with xenons as standard mate. Just like it doesnt come with FF rear seats only the horrible cup ones.

Nippy white cup
Yeah std lights on the Trophy but not horrible seats...leather recaros for the Trophy...s**t seats on the Cup

Chris

Nimbus Megane R26
They have basic spec rear seats but nice recaro treadlines in the front. imo find some FF rear seats out of a 182, put them, done. As for xenons id put some of them in but i believe that wont be legal due to having no headlight washers?

182 McSportius

Think i'll just wait for a 182 with cup packs and recaros then, as i'm not that keen on the red anyway!

Clio 182 + Recaros

Think i'll just wait for a 182 with cup packs and recaros then, as i'm not that keen on the red anyway!

Thats why I brought my 182 with cup packs and recaros. I think the Red is a bit of a marmite colour. They also seem to fetch slightly more when they come up for re-sale

Last edited:
  182 McSportius
Thats why I brought my 182 with cup packs and recaros. I think the Red is a bit of a marmite colour. They also seem to fetch slightly more when they come up for re-sale
I've found a black one with both cup packs and recaros, but the barst wont take trade-in on my car :(