ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Arghhhh lost keys :(

RS172
I've lost both my keys for my 172 on the train between bristol and Chester and no one has found them!

What is my best option now bearing in mind my car is locked at work

RS172
Just rang them and they said got to wait 3 days and if no one finds them I've got to ring back and then make a claim!

What will Renault need to replace for me to be able to unlock and start the car again?

Really try not to worry too much mate it can be sorted.

Just ring back in 3 days and they will probably send someone to get into the car who may also be able to make your new key or it will be taken to Renault and they will do it.

RS172
WAHOO just had a phone call to say my keys have been handed in at the local train station, so off to pick them up in a bit ready for when i get back to bristol tomoz :)

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
glad you got them back! This is the one thing that makes me want to do away with the imobilizer in my car!! then i could just get as many keys as i like cut and shrug everytime i loose a set!! (im pretty shocking with keys! lol)