ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Armourfend

Anyone know anything about this stuff? any good? worth it?

Im only asking because after 6 weeks of owning my 172 I now have 2 stone chips, one on the bumper and one on the bonnet, now it wouldnt be so bad but I havent even heard them when theyve happened, so this paint aint so good at protecting the metal is it?

So, in a vein hope of keeping the car looking good I came across this stuff.....

www.armourfend.com

Any advise etc. please guyz?

-Roamer.

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Roamer I looked into this and it would cost I think about £400 to do but it is ment to be good stuff m8. I didnt bother in the end I just dont drive the car anymore

I have it on my Elise. It is really good but with the Elise being fibre glass the paint doesnt stick to it as well as it does on the Clio.

I have not bothered on the clio. Also, I go on lots of runs with the Elise so more chance of stone chips - so i wouldnt bother personally on the clio.

It is expensive also so you have to weigh this up against the cost of getting a respray every few years

Simon