ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

arrr my clio smashed up!!!! :@

late nite, driving on a duel carriageway a car pulls out from a side road on the left and stops in my lane. i slammed the brakes, turned the other way to avoid the other car, swung bk the other way, did a 180" turn smashed into the kerb, got out the car, the b**ch legs it in the opposite direction. didnt get the reg, but a car behind chased it and got it for me. why run if u got insurance on the car as i rang the police to check the reg. the guy chasin came bk to give the reg. no police came to the scene, they did nuthin, to say report it to ur nearest station in the nxt 24hr. waitin for the tow truck, found parts of my alloy, 1/4 of the brake disc, oil leakin. when garage 2day, brakes gone, springs damage, gear box, anti-roll bar, wish bone and etc. now waitin for insurance to find out bout the other driver. not sure wot to do, as i came get it fix cheaper, than claiming off my insurance as excess is 400 and i no insurance will got up next time or write it off(1.4i s, 2000 mk2, just passed the 50000mile mark, paid 4700quid bk in 2003) casue may be more problems in the futher. see if my insurance can get hold of the other woman driver claim everything off her insurance. got to wait until tmw and ring my insurance company. opinions are welcomed bout my situation, thxs for listening, so pissed off and angry atm.

don't

only think you can do is see what your insurance company suggest, and the police, keep chasing them, get right on their backs about this woman as itll make an insurance claim 1 hell of a alot easier

Leaving the scene of an accident? Thatll be 6 points I think...

Get her ass and screw her for all the money you can get! B!tch! If its her insurance you claim off then your no claims shouldnt be affected - you might have to pay your excess out (perhaps) but you should be able to claim it back off her insurance company. Have you got legal aid with your insurance? If so get onto them asap as they are always well keen to help.

not sure ill ask insurance company tmw, i rang em earlier they say it wont be processed yet as i reported dis mornin, ring em 1st thing tmw morning, plus my bro was the passanger got a doctors for whip lash 2day as well.

Thats a bit more compensation then! If he wasnt injured then Id say definitely dont be cheeky and claim for something he hadnt got (like what some people do) but if he is definitely injured then claim what you can - whiplash can affect you for months from what Ive heard! :-S

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

you wont be able to claim off her isurance as her car wasnt involved!!! You took the action and lost control, similar happened to me bout a year ago now, you would have been better off driving straight into her, that way it would have been her fault, her insurance will be extremely unlikely to pay out just because she caused you to take aggressive action!!

Hope im wrong tho an it all gets siorted!

320d

I was thinking the same as steve

You definaltly didnt hit her?

Any witnesses such as the driver who gave chase?

How fast were you going?

If its duel carraigeway theres usually enough space to avoid collision unless she pulled out literally right in front of you?

Snotter's

sorry to hear that m8,the police will do f**k all as knowbody was injured,my bro got hit 3 months ago,the driver didnt stop but he got the number plate.They are still following it up even though they have the persons add.You dont need to physically hit someone for it to be there fault and be able to claim

If you smack someone up the arse then its 99.9% of the time put down as your fault, even if they pull out on you.

I was considering smacking into the back of the old tw*t who pulled out on me the other month, leaving me locked up and smoking towards the back of him, but I managed to find the time to think about it, reject the idea, come off the brakes and steer round the b*****d... lol

im avin to pay it myself i think, as i dont want to claim of my insurance and then claim bk from the other bitchs insurance, which i my not get it bk. also could lose 1yr ncb and my insurance double nxt yr. my excess is 400quid and can get it fix for dat amount. still reportin to the police, they may not do nuthin bout it, but it a try and still got witnesses as well. if i see dat fiat punto again, im goin brick the window in b**ch!

i think i may av to pay the damage myself, as i dont want to 1st claim thru my insurance then claim it bk from the other bitchs insurance. could take months to sort it out, dats why im sortin out myself. if i cant claim it bk i may lose my ncb and find my insurance double nxt yr. my excess is 400quid and i can get it all fixed for dat price. still reportin it to the police as she left from the scene of the accident, cops may not doin nuthin bout but mite as well try. just fearin dat more problems may occur in the further, the impact my av caused other damage or structure damage.