ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Artic Blue 182. Rednal, birmingham

There is always an Artic Blue 182 with cup packs parked up on edgewood road, rednal, outside spar. It has a Cliosport.net sticker in the rear window. Reg: RJ54 **
Anybodys on here??

Last edited:
  Octy vRS & Ninja 650
Yep, that'd be me!
The mrs lives in the flat above where I park!
Always see loads of Renaultsports round where I park! Come on over and say ello or something, be good to get an Edgwood road group going lol

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
Ha ha, it does get washed, and very well when it does, I just go to alot of ahem... dirty places!

Any idea who the black 182 with the noisy exhaust belongs to? Its always goin up and down edgewood road.

Saw a silver Vee this mornin too!

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
Ah right, i might go n have a look later! Where about are you then?
Wonder if I woke you up too last night, my bloody alarm kept going off last night at about half 1, there was a bloody moth in there setting the sensors off!

I live on Ryde park, about 20 houses down from spar. I work nights and was in last night, so dont worry the moth never woke me lol

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
Ps, im not liking that new speed camera at all!

But its not really a suprise judging by them flowers on the tree down the road. :(

Cup Packed FF200
Ps, im not liking that new speed camera at all!

But its not really a suprise judging by them flowers on the tree down the road. :(

yes its not active yet.

Ever since I was a kid (25+ years ago) there have been accidents there almost every month or so, most ending in the large trees coming off best - hence the flowers.

I remember a few years back weren't four or so kids killed when a saxo hit one of the tree's. Something like that. I remember seeing the tree, just a small piece of bark missing, makes you think!

Last edited:
  Octy vRS & Ninja 650
The thing I cant quite work out though, is how do so many people loose it on that piece of road though. its completely straight! I know alot of people will give it the beans along there but still...
Saying that though, U hate turnin right there in the morning coming out of edgwood road, cant see a thing because of all them parked cars!

There was a big accident in march where the kid driving went in the tree, the flowers are still there now.

How they loose it on lickey road i don't know!

Cup Packed FF200
There was a big accident in march where the kid driving went in the tree, the flowers are still there now.

How they loose it on lickey road i don't know!

I think its because its a big straight dual carriage way and towards the top there the rising bend - I reckon they are racing up there and lose it.?