ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

** Arty farty **

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
very good fella.

will give you a bell towards the end of the week - is it my turn to buy the chips cheese and bolognaise or yours?

When are you back on dry lnad bud? Night out on Thursday.

Wed/thursday he's bak i think. Canny mind

Cheers for the comments I couldn't be arsed moving my car lol, so i only took one! Liking some of the effects tho! :)

Prefer paintshop pro to be honest!

An orange one
very good fella.

will give you a bell towards the end of the week - is it my turn to buy the chips cheese and bolognaise or yours?

haha...the speciality dish...i tried this when i was visiting for a PC day and he converted me!

very very strange combination..but it works! :rasp:

first pic is stunning ali! :)

3 MPS
aye i paid 270 for a sausage supper with one fuckin sausage , is that cos its a tourist hot spot ha ha ha

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Veecup.jpg

dramatic!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
She never even came out! - And if she'd caught you wheelspinnin my my drive she would of nailed your GI JOE ass son! - Literally, she would of layed your ass out!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
She never even came out! - And if she'd caught you wheelspinnin my my drive she would of nailed your GI JOE ass son! - Literally, she would of layed your ass out!
a want a square go way ur granny ali no brick, bottles, knifes or smelly socks.. jst a old fashioned scrap!!!!

should u no be in ur bed for work tomoz ya arrogant cnut....

fpmsl

:lolup: :lolup:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
a want a square go way ur granny ali no brick, bottles, knifes or smelly socks.. jst a old fashioned scrap!!!!

should u no be in ur bed for work tomoz ya arrogant cnut....

fpmsl

:lolup: :lolup:

FPMSL! Cheeky b*****d!