ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Arty Picture =]

RenaultSport 172.
Went up cannock chase last week to get some picstures of landscape for my a-level work, and got one of my car...edited it abit and i think it looks pretty good!. only took on my camera fone too, so, not bad quality!

i wonder what it would be like with a proper camera...hmmm :)

original picture
DSC00463.jpg

edited picture:
EDIT4.jpg

Mk2 1.6
Ah i live really close to cannock chase, pics look good. Notice you got a streetrace sticker you know the guy with the classic red mini cooper?

RenaultSport 172.
aha, theres a range of stickers on my car lol...

streetrace, kroozstaffs, mij, local cruize and cliosport....call me a billboard but i like lol

urgh...got 2x buckets in...part of UKCK?

RenaultSport 172.
:p ill give it a pop...

yeah think i know him...hes always sittin on sainsburys car park..
IIRC its got one 4 point harness in and 1 3 point harness in..? looked quite good condition when i last saw it?

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Looks good there, interesting idea with the picture. Why did you only have your camera phone if you were doin A-level work?

As father and son....
some good roads round there, went over last week for a little blat in the Civic, Great fun. That near the Forrestry Commision?

RenaultSport 172.
lanky...i had my other camera, but me beein a tool, forgot to charge the batteries up. and they run out....near the end anyway...so i finished it off with my fone.

yeah it is hotshot...just as you pull out to the left...some VERY nice roads up that way...