ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ASHLEY SPORTS EXHAUST

how good r they?? are they long lasting? how should i expect to get out of it? stuck between ashley and mongoose? HELP

ashley are competition units....tarted up a bit witha trim....i would get ashley....
i run an ashley manifold on me race XR2, its good & its cheap!

how cheap ben? i can get one second hand, mint condition for £70, same price for a peco powermaster backbox, which 1??

Skoda Fabia vRS

i wouldnt pay £70 for a 2nd hand ashley back box, they only cost £100 brand new

an the Peco i am offerin you chris is stainless remember, so it will last a lot longer than the Ashley

ashley exhaust are 10x better than those poopy pecos!

they might not last as long as a stainless, but at teh pice they come new, you can keep buying ashleys....

remember, most budget race series racers use ashley....

70...if its mint, then fine go for it...better than payin 100.

i would get the system, not just the back box... its not much more expensive.

£100 new? they are only £85. But i know what you mean, no way would i pay £70 for a second hand one.

Dazz

If anyones interested I have an Ashley full sytem with 4" tailpipe for sale.

Was on my car about 6 months and I took it off coz I am gonna get a custom one built at some point.

It is in very good condition, and gives a lovely deep growl plus improved power.

It was on my 1.4 but will fit all 8vs and maybe 16v too Im not sure.

I am looking for around £50

Let me know

B_Parfitt@hotmail.com