ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Assassin's Creed II

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Found that Feathers stats in the DNA section. Cheers mate. Collected another few feathers. I now have 97 but I've looked in Venice for the final 3 and can't for the life of me find them. They're in a specific section, too, San Polo IIRC. Bah.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Haha, quality. I didn't want to have to resort to videos or screenshots (other than a basic map as shown), but to hell with it. This needs 100'd before Christmas.

Thanks for all the help and tips, buddy :star:

E87 118d M Sport
this thread will be very useful i feel for when i start next week.

any tips from the go that you regretted not doing (etc)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

None really from my point of view, as you aren't really given a set path to follow and you can pretty much go and do anything you want while in the middle of a quest (unless you're given a time limit, in which case it's best to get on with the mission at hand!)

There are literally hundreds of treasure chests scattered around the locations. While it's cool to collect whatever's in them, they are not vital to your final accomplishment gamer score and achievements, so don't think you have to open every single one (which I'm currently going about doing - just because I fancy it). The most important chests are the ones which contain Codec pieces, but everything (excluding the damn feathers) is shown on the maps of the various locations.

It's all good. Fantastic game and I've thoroughly enjoyed it from the word go. Like said, it does start off a bit slow and samey, but the more you play, the more you learn (new skills, how to climb higher buildings, how to use weapons and throw sand etc. etc.) Don't think you can do everything from the start, because you can't. It's really well put together.

:cool:

none :(

Not really mate, most things unlock as you progress, and you can buy amour from the blacksmith, just make sure you do the viewpoints, its alot easier to try and find the feathers that way.

Haha, quality. I didn't want to have to resort to videos or screenshots (other than a basic map as shown), but to hell with it. This needs 100'd before Christmas.

Thanks for all the help and tips, buddy :star:

no worries, anytime

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yes. I went on a quest of just looking for the Viewpoints one night. They open up the map and also add to your tally for an Achievement.

its spread over 5 cities

tuscany
florence
foli
cant remember the cities name where your villa is
venice

to do everything 100% your looking at about 20-30 hrs game play, thats alot comapred to most games now lol

Integra Type-R DC2
Right, I need some help. Im pretty sure im about to finish the game, but ive not got altairs armour, or all of the truth video clips. Now apparently one of the glyphs is at Montergionni/Villa but I cant for the life of me find it. Any help?

top left corner of the villa wall mate, on the outside of the building

(iirc its a barcode or something like that)

for the amour there is a room in the villa where its locked away, you have to input the stones you get from the tombs in each city, there are 6 altogether

DCi
got this for xmas... gave it a quick spin last night and it looks a lot smarter than the original.

seems like there is a greater variety of tasks and also i find the story line easier to pick up. i like the references to real life famous things too

Seat Leon Cupra 290
can i just bump this thread to show my annoyance for missing out on the fly swatter acheivment, you only get one chance to do it with the flying machine (until the DCL comes out in jan)

Just a warning for anyone wanting to 100% 1000/1000 it.

Clio 182
can i just bump this thread to show my annoyance for missing out on the fly swatter acheivment, you only get one chance to do it with the flying machine (until the DCL comes out in jan)

Just a warning for anyone wanting to 100% 1000/1000 it.

If you dont get it just crash before the end of the mission and you can restart it. That is the only missable trophy on this game.

Seat Leon Cupra 290
Yeh I only found his out today though and I'm about 3 memorys on from that now though. I knew it was an acheivment but I thought that you can use it later on in the game.

Sweet. I presume I don't really need to have played the prequel? I did, both on PS3 and PC, but didn't get very far, due to personal circumstances.

I may just order it.

Coupe/Defender V8
Sweet. I presume I don't really need to have played the prequel? I did, both on PS3 and PC, but didn't get very far, due to personal circumstances.

I may just order it.

The game promptly explains the orginal plot before starting. I didn't complete the original either - being that it was fairly pants

Same here for me, never bothered completing the original as it was a bit poo after a while, this one is MILES better.

E87 118d M Sport
completed the storyline last night.

FANTASTIC!!!!!! loved it. 80something% complete on the game. need to do the assassination missions and find some more feathers, but on the whole, finished.

23 hours.

doesnt feel like it either. went by very quickly. and i cant remember the last time i played a sand box and was completely oblivious to time.

HIGHLY recommended!!!!!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah it's awesome. Have you got all the feathers and weapons etc, mate?

That's what I did when I finished it. 1000/1000 gamerscore and 100% complete :cool:

Loved it. Roll on DLC this month.

im liking it so far but its just too easy im just at the point of becoming part of the assassins creed have Armour have all the weapons and paintings and stuff just need the feathers now and to finish the game

E87 118d M Sport
Yeah it's awesome. Have you got all the feathers and weapons etc, mate?

That's what I did when I finished it. 1000/1000 gamerscore and 100% complete :cool:

Loved it. Roll on DLC this month.

i have:

- completed the storyline, all the sequences (well not 12 and 13 obviously)
- bought all weapons
- bought all art
- unlocked all viewports
- looted all the treasures
- got all armour
- bought every upgrade for the villa
- done all the beat up mission
- done all the races
- done all the courier missions

just need to:
- get the last 50 or so feathers
- do the assassination contracts (ive done about 10)

got about 4 trophies to do for the plat:

- swipe 5 guards with a long weapon
- throw dirt in 4 guards face
- kill 10 dudes without getting hit
- wear the auditore cloak in everytown (which im dont think ive got yet?)

so should only take a few more hours.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
You get the cloak when you get the 100 feathers :cool:

Sweeping the guards took me a while. You need to learn the skill first, then go to that big citadel type place with all the guards outside. Wind a few up, steal a spear from one of them and use the sweep technique (holding down the attack button for a while). It's tricky as they'll attack you while you build up power to roundhouse.

You'll manage it though. I was chuffed when I did everything.

Saying that, I haven't done all the races, beat up missions, assassination contracts or courier missions. It doesn't add or subtract from your final score, so I didn't bother with a few of them.

I also needed a guide for the last 10 feathers or so.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Still a bit to go, mate. It is a quality game, definitely. Much better than I expected it to be, too.

E87 118d M Sport
yeah much better than i expected tbh!

ill make sure i get the feathers next then. cheers.

think ive found the 3 secret locations