ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Assassin's Creed II

E87 118d M Sport
yeah.

start > options > stats. all of the data on there about villa, game progress, distance travelled etc.

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
got this for xmas and I'm loving it, I got to the point where I'd renovated the villa but then my PS3 went up th spout so I had to buy a new one and start from scratch lol.

I've just got to venice, I've managed to get most of the codex pages/treasure/feathers and glyphs so far and done all the assassins missions I can. Do you get anything for the glyphs or is it just a video?

all in all the game is brilliant :)

E87 118d M Sport
FFS. ive done this throw sand in 4 guards faces at once 4 times now and it wont unlock. is there something im missing?

Clio 182
FFS. ive done this throw sand in 4 guards faces at once 4 times now and it wont unlock. is there something im missing?

Does take some attempts, just get a loads to follow you then do the sand throwing move. A good method to get them to run up some stairs and do it when they are bunched on the stairs.

E87 118d M Sport
Does take some attempts, just get a loads to follow you then do the sand throwing move. A good method to get them to run up some stairs and do it when they are bunched on the stairs.

i dont get it. ive done it. ive had 4 guards blinded from one throw, 5 times. the only thing i can guess is that im not doing it in a place where there is 'sand' cuz its stil not unlocking?

Seat Leon Cupra 290
any idea when this dlc is out exactly in jan? im waiting for my 100% beacuse of the flying machine achievment!!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Think it's quite rediculous being made to pay again for content that was completed before the games release. Going to have to seriously think wether I'm going to allow myself to be robbed of game play that I should have already got

E87 118d M Sport
it wasnt completed before the game was finished. otherwise it would of been in the game. they didnt want to push the release date back.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
It was completed but they couldn't fit the data into the game. Hence why it skips 2 memorys to the end. The two dls will fill in memorys 12 and 13. I don't think they are particularly big downloads either, and extra 6 memories or as we would say missions.

1.8 Civic EX
traded mine in almost as soon as I finished it (1000/1000). Couldn't really care that much for the extra content, twas an awesome game but it does annoy me that "extra content" seems to be becoming more and more common these days and you have to pay for most of it! Bad enough that some games are still selling for £40+ let alone having to spend more to get the "full game"

Motorbikes
Completed the game last night.

Didnt understand the end at all and why Ezios family were murdered, something to do with discovering the end of the world or something? Had to google it and got more confused.

Octy VRS
Picked this up for a tenner. What an awesome game it is. Never played any of the series before, really good fun.

Octy VRS
I'll be trying that out when I get through this one. It kinda reminds me of the Hitman games.

Anyone done the dlc, is it worth it?

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I've just picked up AC1 after finishing Brotherhood (which s one of the best games made imo.)

Will be getting AC2 once i've done this one. Cant wait for AC3 (not brotherhood)..