ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Astra Vxr & Clio Cup 172

Clio Sport 172
Re: Astra Vxr & Clio Sport

01d843b5.jpg

Clio Sport 172

I love the vxrs! The Clio is my mates girlfriend and he drives a nurburgring astra Vxr with a Remus on sounds awsome

172 Cup

A clean arden blue performance vauxhall and black wheels is always a winner! Cup looks nice too!

Clio Sport 172

Cheers all. The astra's on standard suspention, always looks tall on pics for some reason. It's not that bad in person

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

I love and hate the VXR's. My mate has a nurburg one and it sounds great. (for a short while) Sometimes i look at it and like it, other times i dont.

The cup looks good too. (i think)

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172

Two pages and no one asked for pics of girlfriend yet :eek:

BG 182

I love the VXRs too but it's a Shane vauxhall didn't pay any attention in the handling department. And the fact that the engines begin to chewed themselves.

Cup 172. <3
Bit off topic but the new Astra VXR is meant to have a few good handling tricks up It's sleeve.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Vectra
more pics of both would be great!

i love the VXR's specially Arden Blue..any engine mods on the VXR?

Clio Sport 172
No engine mods as off yet, got a magnex system on it, done some carbon bits and the wheels refurbed black. Don't have any pics off other Clio. But will get some soon off both the Vxr's and both the Clio sports

PB Clio 172
I dont like the VRX's just cause of the way they handle or dont as it were, steering is s**t, turbo is either on or off not inbetween

Vicki Bulter henderson reviewed it and she knows her stuff alright !

think the new vxr will be better all the bad things ironed out !

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Well not really, dont put things up for people to talk about my girlfriend. Thought this was a friendly forum not just people trying to be funny

Maybe you should go to poundstretchers and buy a book on humour & banter. £2.99 iirc.

ffs.