ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Astra Vxr & Clio Cup 172

Clio Sport 172
Maybe you should go to poundstretchers and buy a book on humour & banter. £2.99 iirc.

ffs.
maybe you should just shut up? No need to even comment! but there always has to be one more person who thinks there funny. Jog on messa

Clio Sport 172
Just want to add can we stop this bitching as its getting sad now. I don't like people talking about my girlfriend as I wouldn't comment about someone's girlfriend or mothers. So can we just leave it and go back to the car side off it which is what the forums about..

You need to calm down a bit.

It's only people having a laugh but you swearing at people and having a tantrum really isn't going to solve anything.

Clio Sport 172
You need to calm down a bit.

It's only people having a laugh but you swearing at people and having a tantrum really isn't going to solve anything.
I know I'm very over protective. Just don't see it as a laugh that's all. Sorry for all the language guys just get annoyed

If you mention a woman on the internet, the pervs will make comments. You actually got off really lightly compared to other threads. Lol.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
All the black sh*t on the Astra looks abit crap. Arden blue is a nice colour though.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
the black vinyl / paint on the astra spoils it IMO, the black wheels look nice though.