ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

At Last The Time Has Come To Drive My 182

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
So exicted, have had my BG182 since november, its just been sat in my drive, tempting me to use it, moving up from a 1.2 dynamique, just need to drive back home to portsmouth.

Last edited:
  120d M-Sport
Know this feeling mate, i bought my PH1 back on christmas eve '08 off my mate (early xmas pressie to myself :rasp: )

Had to wait 6 months before i was able to insure it tho! Was absolutely buzzing the 1st time i got to drive it! Ahh the memories :)

Now i have a PH2 172 and its just like meh, bored of it now!

Enjoy your 182 mate! :D

i had same problem with my 172 was gagging to drive it but was doing some work to it etc before i drove it, and was well worth the wait

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Know this feeling mate, i bought my PH1 back on christmas eve '08 off my mate (early xmas pressie to myself :rasp: )

Had to wait 6 months before i was able to insure it tho! Was absolutely buzzing the 1st time i got to drive it! Ahh the memories :)

Now i have a PH2 172 and its just like meh, bored of it now!

Enjoy your 182 mate! :D

Lol - WTF?! That's serious commitment there. I had to wait three months after I'd ordered mine. But to have it sat there and not be able to use it - ney chance! ;)

D.

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
For the first month wasn't to bad cause i bought it cheap as it needed work doing, front/rear brakes pads and discs, cambelt, alternator, battery, mot and tax, oh and a damn good clean. so that kept me busy first month but once all that was done it was just sat there teasing me.

200 FF Storm Grey
So you not actually drove it yet mate? You'll have let us know how it is when u get home :p

Will never get bored of mine!

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
Nope never driven it yet, been tempted but had no insurance, not worth the risk of taking it out. will let you know.

FF182.
I only had to wait a week until i could pick my 182 up. But my days, felt like a month.
The friday i picked it up didnt half drag in and its the shortest working day of the week lol

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Cant believe how long some people wait!

I had to wait about 4 days between deposit and pick up, even then i was supposed to wait until my renewal to swap the insurance but i just wanted to take it out so paid a silly amount for that last month to change over :eek:

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
i paid for the insurance when i got it, just the start date on the policy was 23rd jan,when i turned 21, so today. Driving back from uni tomorrow. I want to stick a new exhaust on cause i think the standard one looks to small, anyone know why the yozzasport site is down.