ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

At last

Fiesta Zetec
Finally after using 3 different dealers, about 10 calls to customer services I got my sunroof rattle fixed under warranty. They changed the handle and the frame and its bliss now when I drive without the noise.

The first dealer I went to checked it out cleaned the seal and the glass then tried to charge me £50 lol

Second dealer drove it and couldnt hear it, must be deaf!!

Third dealer actually done the job! But on their 25 point check they said my front pads are 75% worn and my rear wiper blade was split and asked If I would bring the £160 quid for the work when I collected it. lol

I think because they had spent a day and a half doing my sunroof for free they wanted to get some money back. Ive never really done much work on cars etc but are pads easy to change myself? Is it easy for me to check them too as I want to know if the are as worn as they say?

Clio MK2 (1.2)
imy sunroof is makin the noise, but its the piece ov plastic that covers the "screws" in place .. sounds like an expensive job lol, pads are easy there a guide up somewere im sure..

BMW M135i
They all rattle, its just how they are. You'll get it "fixed" and it'll come back in a few months at the most.

Fiesta Zetec
They all rattle, its just how they are. You'll get it "fixed" and it'll come back in a few months at the most.

yeah maybe but Ill just enjoy it while it lasts, at least it was free anyway. Could someone point me in the direction of the pads guide please as I think I could do it.

Cheers